“This page is to inform you about our policies for the collection and use disclosure of your personal data when you use our service. And the selections you have associated with that data.”
- When you submit your content, you are giving us a right to use and publish that information.
- All your personal information collected online is subject to global privacy regulations. And we only use the data to improve our service.
- We collect multiple different kinds of information for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you. However, this is the data that only you have provided/submitted yourself. We strictly do not collect any additional data without your knowledge.
- If you are under the Minimum age for your region you may not register for an account. So, you must be at least the Minimum Age to use the Services.
- By submitting Your Guest Blog, you grant us an unchanging worldwide transferable and license to the full copyright and all other rights and interests of any sort in the content you submit to which you are, or may become, entitled, including the following;
- The right to distribute and make available Your Submitted content, including posting it on social media websites handled by third parties.
- The right to reproduce Your Submitted work
- The right to modify your submitted blog at our sole discretion
- The right to store your submitted blog
- The license you give us is perpetual and royalty-free.
You also agree not to use our Services in any manner that violates these Terms or our Community Guidelines, including to:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations
- Obtaining or trying to obtain unauthorized access to the Services or to our servers, systems, network, or data;
- Creating any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, harassing, tortious, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonating any person or entity
- Forging or manipulating identifiers or headers to disguise the origin of any content sent through the Service
- Submitting any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity
- Posting content that contains advertisements or other commercial solicitations without our prior written permission;
- Making content with viruses or any other computer code, files, programs, or content designed to destroy or limit the functionality of the services or affect other users
- Interfering with or disrupting the Services or servers, systems, or networks connected to our Services in any way.