Kindly carefully read these Terms and Conditions of BloggingVile before submitting your Guest posts;
- Firstly, we may change our Terms and conditions anytime. However, you will always be notified once you have signed up with our services.
- By making Your Submission to us you agree to allow us to post that content on the Website.
- Your Name and Email Address are always required.
- Guest blog posts submitted by you must be your original work.
- We should not detect any plagiarism or stolen content.
- If you quote others, please make sure to properly mention your source.
- We do not guarantee any specific site or audience reach.
- You accept that we are not obliged to make any payments, including any royalty fees, to you in regard to the use, copying, sharing, or making available of Your Submitted work by us or any third party anywhere in the world.
- We will review Your Submitted blog and decide whether or not we wish to post it on the Website.
- We will let you know about our final decision within 30-days.
- We might make changes to Your Submission before posting it on our website.
- If we notify you that we do not intend on posting Your Submitted content, or you do not hear from us within the Review Period, you can make Your Submission available elsewhere.
- We may share, distribute and link to Your Submission on social media websites. Or any other third-party website/platform of our choice.
- Once we have officially posted your Guest Post, you’re welcome to request grammatical or wording changes.
- The way we process your information will remain the same until notified of the changes.
- Any edits that will change the content or description of an article will need an “EDIT” disclaimer added with the date.
- We reserve the right to deny publication or remove a Guest Post without any prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- We reserve the right to add our affiliate links where appropriate.
- It is always better to write about something that you’ve spent a ton of time mastering. This way your audience will be hooked on your content and will be looking forward to more content from you. And this is exactly what we are always looking for.
Optional information Addition
When you submit a blog you may also include the following optional information;
- Your social media handles and information.
- A short author biography.
- Your popular published work.
- Additional information about yourself and your writing style.
- If you want us to post any of your Additional Author Information please include it with Your Submission. However, including any of your “Additional Author Information” is completely at our discretion and we do not promise that we will include any Additional Author Information in the posted piece.
If you are using our services on behalf of a business, company, or other entity, or for any other commercial purposes, you and the entity will hold harmless and indemnify BloggingVile from any suit or claim stemming from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms. This includes any liability or expense arising from claims (including claims for negligence), losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs, and attorneys’ fees.